Changing Inside Out Now!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pulling up on inner strength


Getting my body back - Day 40


Not feeling like you're in the swing of things today? Why not pull up on your inner strength to lift you up and get you back on track?

If at times you're feeling like you can't make it, it's time to pull up on your inner strength, shift your thinking immediately to, "I can do this, I have the strength to go on." When you motivate yourself in this manner, it's amazing how your body follows along with the message you give it.

Try this exercise:

Say to yourself, "I feel tired, exhausted." Feel what your body starts to feel. It begins to follow suit.

Now, say to yourself, "I feel great. I'm energized. Oh, yeah!" Your body begins to feel energized and alive, following the message that you sent it.

If ever you're beginning to feel down and out, change your thinking. Send positive messages to your body of the way you really want to be feeling. Start feeling yourself enjoying being alive and energized and all the cells in your body would begin to agree with you and your body will begin to move in that new direction.

Fuelling words: I send positive messages to my body. My body responds in return to the message sent.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights