Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Changing Inside Out Now! Getting my body back - Day 24


Going with the wind of change

Once you've found your place in making a difference, do your best in all that you do. However, don't become too rigid that you're unable to see when the wind of change is blowing your way.

Your gifts may be greatly needed elsewhere or may have become ineffective in the capacity currently being used. Remember to remain flexible in order to be most effective.

E.g. using the example of a writer, if you are writing for one type of business but then you find that the need for your writing is no longer needed due to changes in business procedure, you don't change your ability to write, you just find another niche where your writing is beneficial. Instead of trying to focus on business writing, which clearly is not working out for you, shift gears and look for where you are needed.

Many have found themselves stuck in this rut and wonder why things are not working out the same as before. It's just that the wind of change has come in your life and you need to make the adjustments. Recognizing this alleviates the frustration of trying to make a non-working element workable.

Consider for yourself if the wind of change has come for you and what direction you need to follow.

While I focus on achieving my ideal weight goal, it's important for me recognize and take advantage of the opportunity to engage in other activities that will provide an outlet for me to burn extra fat and have fun at the same.

We were given a new CD with music for the new baby, Roxella. The irresistible music, comprising of different melodies from countries around the world, swept me off my feet into dancing mode. The children joined in. We had such fun.

Had I resisted the wind of change, how naturally it came, I would have missed the opportunity to do something really fun with the children and at the same time exercise muscles I hadn't reached in my regular exercise routine. What a blast! Who's up for round two? Let's do it again! Yeah!

Fuelling words: When life offers a new opportunity for a fresh way to achieve my goals, I grasp it and go with the flow, reaping the greatest rewards ever.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights