Taking your 'nutritional' value to the next level
Now that you've developed your writing skills (your talent), you need to find avenues to use them. Not just for your own benefit but for the enrichment of others, as well.
Using our previous example on Day 21, let's consider some places where you could use your developed ability.
1) Your local community.
- you could write for the local newspaper, covering events in your local community
- volunteer your skills for non-profit organizations within your area
- resumes for people looking for work
2) The internet - there are many sites and businesses looking for good writers for content to their websites or blogs, not just locally but also globally.
3) Your personal experiences - using your take on life can be beneficial to someone who's going through the same problem.
I've used the example of writing. But what about other talents? Take the same principles, apply them and improvise.
Think about where in your local area you could use your skills. Who are the best candidates. What about the internet? It's a vast place with many people with a variety of needs across the globe.
Brainstorm and explore new areas for use of your skills and make a difference in the world.
As I journal these insights and continue to pursue my ideal weight, it may give support and a road map to someone else who's decided to take this journey.
Fuelling words: I use my experience to challenge another to keep on keeping on until they reach their final destiny.
Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.
Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.
Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.