Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Changing Inside Out Now! Getting my body back - Day 31


Be the change you want


Whatever goal you are working towards, you must make the necessary changes to draw you closer to seeing that goal manifested in your life.

You must change the way you are doing things in order to get a different result. You can't want to be 10 lbs lighter and do absolutely nothing to achieve that goal; like sitting on the couch all day, eating potato chips. Your thought pattern and your daily action steps determine the outcome of your desire.

It is you who must make the change within. Wishing to lose weight or achieve some other goal is just not enough. Every desire and decision starts internally, but that's only one part of creating change. The second part has to do with external actions.

You see, there are two main parts to achieving your goals:

1) The internal - thought, specific desire, plans, and
2) The external - putting those plans into action, evaluating the plans and progress you've made and making necessary adjustments for future actions.

They both go hand-in-hand to give you the results you're looking for.

Being the change you want causes you to think differently; going from thinking that you'll just lay there all day doing nothing other than eating potato chips and just dreaming about losing weight to deciding you are going to become healthy, full of energy, eat differently and then actually doing so.

You first see yourself doing what should be done followed by the action. You are living in your heart and mind the end results, which, when put into physical action produces the final results you're looking for.

As I move forward to achieving my ideal weight, I see myself in my mind's eye or you may say your imagination, eating healthy, being full of energy, having fun working out and wearing that same red and white checkered dress I wore when I was at that weight. This gives me the extra boost needed to externally/physically engage in my exercise routine.

Fuelling words: I see my ideal weight. I'm enjoying the changes in my body. I love my body.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights