Changing Inside Out Now!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life is what you make it


Getting my body back - Day 41


If you were given the awesome task of designing your own life, removing all limitations, what would your life look like? Remove all doubts and fears and imagine what you would do. Where would you start?

Life is what you make it.

You have the power within your grasp to change your life. Death and life is in the power of the tongue. What you say of yourself, of your current circumstances and what thoughts you think all go before your future; whether it's a second away, 10 minutes or 5 years away. It's all being created as you put out those emotions, whether good or bad.

You've been given the power to create wealth.

Whatever level you are at today, you can begin to change your life around. Change the way you are thinking about yourself, your life. Keep watch over those thoughts that come to you. Ask the question; is this what I want manifested in my life? Is this creating a good feeling inside of me? If not, replace it with what you want.

If you walk into a house that you were given the task to redesign, what would you do if you saw shabby mismatched curtains? You wouldn't say, "Well, that's the way these people like, it or that's the way it's always been I can't do anything about it, or I can't afford to fix that so we'll just leave it there." No, you'd start pulling things down and perhaps say, "No, that just wouldn't do. Let's get rid of this and add some of that." By the time the owners got back, they'd probably be amazed at the changes you made.

Take on the same mind frame of your life. Examine it, analyze it. What part just wouldn't do? Begin to see the final result you want and get thoughts, words and action into alignment with it.

Fuelling words: I create my ideal weight by my thoughts, followed by my words and actions.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights