Watering the garden of your heart
Watering plays an essential part in seed germination. It softens the outer covering of the seed to encourage its opening, allowing the new life contained inside of it to emerge, penetrating the soil's surface.
Today, our green peppers germinated. It's an exciting time for the children to watch the seeds germinate.
When you are working on changing your life or working on a project, it may seem like nothing much is happening on the surface. Then, you begin to see visible signs of new growth or progress made. Even though this time is exciting, it is important to remember that it is still in a very delicate stage.
Regular watering is vital for continued growth.
How do you water your desires to change your life or complete a project?
1) Thoughts - engaging and encouraging positive thought patterns to keep you focused on what you want accomplished in your life.
2) Visualization - seeing your desire as if it's happening in real time.
3) Feeling - allowing yourself to feel the feelings you'd have once you achieved your goal.
4) Meditation - taking the time out to be quiet and in the silence connect to your Creator.
5) Let go and let God - releasing the final outcome of your desires over to God.
6) Your words - speak words of life to your desire - speak your outcome.
7) Action - do all that you feel prompted in your heart that you should do to move you closer to your goal.
Continue to water the garden of your heart on a regular basis to promote daily renewing of your mind and the transformation of your life.