Changing Inside Out Now!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Take the challenge - Part 1 - Go the distance


Getting my body back - Day 117


The decision to achieving your dream could be quite exciting and challenging at times but once you've put your gear in motion it's time to take the challenge and go the distance.

What does going the distance means to you? This is a question you have to decide for yourself. One way to know is that if you have put a routine in place to achieving your goal, you could think of ways to stepping it up a notch to get more results faster. For example, I've added jogging to my walking routine, as well. For me, that's stepping it up a notch. I'm not a regular jogger, so for me, this is challenging myself to go the distance. I walk, then I jog, then I walk some more.

Perhaps in your own routine, you have jogging as your main fitness routine. Then, you could take the challenge, go the distance to adding an extra mile.

Whatever target you are aiming at, look for ways to advance to the next level. Just that extra nudge could make a difference in the results you are looking for.

When you go the distance, you are digging deep within yourself and finding the extra strength you need to climb higher, build stamina and endurance. You are setting the foundation for inner character building as you not only change externally to attain your desire but more so, you change inwardly, stretching and expanding your inner person to achieve personal growth.

Reaching the finish is great but the journey there and lessons learned along the way are priceless.

Fuelling words: I take the challenge and go the distance, knowing that I am creating inner strength that will change me from the inside out.


Workout: walking, jogging, weight lifting, endurance exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights