Changing Inside Out Now!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Let go, let God - Part 5


Getting my body back - Day 91


I was recently looking for an important receipt I had placed on the kitchen counter with the intent of coming back later to file it. However, when I got back, my receipt which suddenly grew legs was gone. I looked high and low for it with no avail. None of the children knew where it was. At the point of frustration I gave up - I just let it go, went to bed and asked God to help me find it.

Today, as I was doing some spring cleaning in the kitchen, I felt that I should clean out the cupboard on the microwave stand. Lo and behold, as I emptied out all of the grocery store plastic bags, the receipt fell out on the floor; easily, effortlessly, peacefully.

When you let go and let God, no matter what situation - from the smallest thing as finding a receipt to the biggest problem - God will help you sort it out, no matter what.

Decide, then, that you would live your life stress-free as you let go and let God.

Fuelling words: I invite the wisdom of the Spirit in my daily exercise routine helping me manifest my goal easily and effortlessly.

Workout - incorporating exercises in my daily routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights