Changing Inside Out Now!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Visualization to getting your body back - Part 3


Getting my body back - Day 50


Working out the abs.

After having a baby, one of the first areas a woman likes to begin working out is her abs. This puts me in this category as I recently had my 7th, and is certainly one of my areas I'm working on.

So, how do you use the power of visualization to assist in the manifestation of the desired look of your abs?

It is important to know that whenever you make a decision to achieve a particular goal, whatever aid you require to help you will become available to you. Whether it is in the form of information from a friend, an article that caught your attention on the internet or newspaper, an idea from a television show, or the inspiration to go to the library to check out the informative know-how, it will come to you naturally. Waiting for the inspired idea to bring you to manifestation of your desire will put you on the path that is right for you.

As you work on the abs, whether it's crunches or walking up a hill (which will engage the abs, as well), see in your mind's eye your ideal goal. Visualize the muscles working, tightening and flattening and taking on its new shape and form. Remember, feeling the feelings now as if you've achieved your goal engages you in the creative process, bringing both the unseen realm and the physical realm working in sync to complete the desired results.

Fuelling words: I'm engaged in the creative process with the unseen, as well as, the physical realm bringing me closer to my goal.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights