Changing Inside Out Now!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Listening to your inner spirit


Tending the garden of the heart - Day 33


How do you listen to your inner spirit?

A plant or a tree's root is not separate from it. A plant's stem or a tree's trunk remain as one with the leaves and roots. Together they are one unit. The tree's life is sustained so that it can carry out its purpose; live and bear fruit.

When we listen to our inner spirit and remain connected, we align ourselves to fulfill our purpose and bear fruit, as well.

Everyone is unique, and what may work for me may not work for you. The whole idea is for you to connect to the Source in a way that is unique to you; a way that falls in line with your deep inner feelings.

Here is an excerpt from Neale Donald Walsch's, 'Conversations with God':

"Get close to me. Do what you can. Do what you have to. Do what it takes.
Each of you has your own construction.
I am the wind which rustles your hair.
I am the sun which warms your body.
I am the smell of flowers in the air.
And I am the flowers which send their fragrance upward.
I am the air which carries the fragrance.
I am the beginning of your first thought.
I am the end of your last.
I am the idea which sparked your most brilliant moment.
I am the glory of its fulfillment.
I am the feeling which fueled the most loving thing you ever did.
I am the part of you which yearns for that feeling again and again.
Whatever works for you, whatever makes it happen.
Whatever ritual, ceremony, demonstration, meditation, thought, song, word or action it takes for you to reconnect, do this.
Do this in remembrance of me."

End of excerpt.

Once you've found your way of reconnecting to the Source, keep connecting. Make it your regular conscious practice until it becomes your habitual way of life, that you may live your life with purpose, knowing who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights