Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pamper your body, Pamper your spirit


Getting my body back - Day 79


Today I decided to take pampering time for myself. The suds and warm water rolling down my skin felt really good; so relaxing and refreshing. My body was thanking me for this.

When was the last time you took some time to pamper your body, and even more so, time to pamper your spirit? Just to sit in the silence and allow the warmth of the love of God to just saturate your inner being, relaxing and refreshing your soul. Your soul will thank you for this.

Pampering your body is necessary, but pampering your spirit is paramount for optimum functionality on all levels of your life. As you turn inwardly toward the flames of love allow this love to flow through your inner being and bring peace to every part of you; your mind, body and spirit.

Fuelling words: As I pamper my body, I take the time out to pamper my spirit so I am completely refreshed.

Garden workout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights