Changing Inside Out Now!

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's my birthday!


Today is my birthday. When I was a little girl, I was so excited about opening my birthday present; I couldn't wait for my birthday to come. Now that I'm older, my kids are more excited about my birthday than I am.

Birthdays have taken on a different phase and meaning for me; it's all about family. I could hear the little whispers as the kids try to make a birthday cake without me knowing - as a matter of fact they made not one but three. The gifts are coming out; from books to ornaments and handmade necklaces. How much love is that, huh?

So I share my lovely family with you on my special day.






Me and baby Roxella






Lee - the love of my life and the wind beneath my wings.






Our eldest daughter, Shenelle





Grace - my workout challenger






Tammy - the artist






Lisalee harvesting cucumber from her garden






Alexandria Princess Victoria






Joshua - our big boy and miracle son






Our little princess - Roxella - just practicing to stand

The more the merrier and tons of fun. Lots of little feet, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We thank God for our special family and for the opportunity, privilege and honour to be chosen to be their parents. Their wisdom inspires us and their love warms our hearts. We are so blessed with God's abundance.

Perhaps your family is not as large as ours. It's not in the quantity but in the quality of the love shared. You have been blessed, whether it's one or even two. We have 7 different lives through which God has chosen to express his essence of love to us -7 pairs of eyes through which the warmth of His Unconditional Love has been packaged and brought to earth to heal our hearts. Their love has no conditions, stipulations or expectations; just pure love - the place where we need to return and rest.

Our Father awaits our return as we surrender all our hurts, mistakes, hang-ups and everything that has drawn us away from the center of our nature of Unconditional Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights