Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Empowered from Within - 4 Steps to Go from Desire to Action to Results!

For the most part, we know what we would like to do with our lives, what we would change or what we would do differently. But often times that`s where it remains; we`re left with the feeling of regret or even helplessness not knowing which way to go, what steps to take or know that we could actually get the results we desire. 

So let`s look at how we can become empowered from within and go from desire to action to results. Let me share my story how I get the results I desire. 

I used to become so flustered and frustrated when I couldn`t find something I was looking for. That emotional vibration opened the door for depression. Until one day I got to the point where I stopped and asked the Spirit to help me find whatever I needed. 

I allowed my mind to be open as I listened closely within to the direction of the Spirit. Whatever inspired idea came to me I`d follow. I was guided to the place where the item was shortly after, easily and effortlessly, 

Each time I got to the point of frustration, I`d feel that inner nudge that I should ask the Spirit for help and in a short space of time, the thing I needed would show up. Since then I`ve learned to transfer this to every area of my life and watch the answers I needed present themselves - some right away, others a few days. 

What's the procedure here? Here are 4 steps to follow.

1) Release your frustration, disappointments, doubts and anything that's blocking your vision from seeing the next step you need to take. 

2) Ask the Spirit for help and to show you what to do to get the results you desire.

3) Turn your attention inwardly and listen for the inner guidance/inspired idea from the Spirit. Keep your eyes open as you are guided to see through the eyes of the Spirit the direction you should take.

4) Follow the inspired action until you get the results you desire.

If you feel that you've asked but have not gotten a specific answer right away, wait, it will come. Also, ask for clarity if you're still unsure of what you should do.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alicia. Turning everything over to Spirit is definitely the way to peace. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alicia, I'm going to as the spirit and let you know what happens.
    Thanks Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it Tracey. I'll keep an eye out for how it went with you.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Insights