It's Action Thursday and you know what you need to do. Yes, apply what you've learned this week to overcome those feelings of inferiority complex.
If you haven't read the other posts, you can click on the links at the bottom to review them and then take action and practice, practice, practice!
Here we go!
1) Take stock of who you are
- Spend alone time in self-contemplation
- Be honest with yourself
- Make a list of your strengths
- Make a list of your weaknesses
- Go beyond the clouds - see the full sun. Allow the clouds of negative thinking to dissipate so you may see the fullness of the bright sun hidden within you.
2) Shift your perspective
- Focus on your strengths
- Encourage yourself
- Plant new thought seeds
- Apply the formula for success, R=IOT - Repetition = Imprint Over Time, practice, practice, practice.
3) Acknowledge your weaknesses
4) Strengthen or enhance your weaknesses
5) Surround yourself with positive people
Click here for Monday's post - Are you suffering from inferiority complex?
Click here for Tuesday's post - Take Stock of Who You Are to Overcome Inferiority Complex
Click here for Wednesday's post - 4 Strategies to Shift Your Perspective to Overcome Inferiority Complex