Changing Inside Out Now!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Tunespiration - You Are My Friend


We meet many people over the course of our life time and every one of them came to teach us something. Some like sandpaper to smooth out our rough edges, others to lift us up when we're down, some to hold our hands through the tough times.

But each of them give us what we need at that moment whether or not we see the value of the lesson which came shrouded in a cloud of adversity.

Cherish each lesson and look for the hidden gem in each encounter. They are gifts from the Spirit and can only be seen if we clean our glasses of perspective so we can see clearly with positive vision.

Today's tunespiration - You Are My Friend by Patti LaBelle (Sung by Faith Evans).

These are the lyrics.

You are my friend,
I never knew it 'til then
My friend, my friend

You hold my hand,
You might not say a word
But I see your tears when I show my pain

You're--- my, my friend
I never knew it 'til then
My friend
I feel your love,
When you're not near
It helps me make it knowing you care

The thought of you helps me carry on
When I feel all hope is gone
I see the world with brand new eyes
Your love has made me realize
My future looks bright to me,
Oh because you are my friend
Da, da, da, da (ad lib)

I've been looking around and you were here all the time.
Da, da, da (ad lib)
I've been around and around and around and around
Da, da, da
I've been looking around and you were here all the time
(Repeat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwNTlAGXf8&feature=related




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights