Changing Inside Out Now!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Want a sample of the Master Key System? How does it work?

The Master Key System

Last week I've been talking about opening up the Master Key System study/training...

I've been asked how does it all work. So today I just want to explain how the study/training is set up.

Okay, here goes....

When I did this study it was done with a very small group. So when I open up the training you will have access to all the weekly recordings discussing each chapter - over 48 hours of recordings plus access to all group live recordings.

However, you're encouraged to study one chapter per week. There are 24 chapters altogether.

Also in addition to all the previous recordings you'll receive

- a fresh audio recording each week
- a monthly Q and A call

Plus...

Access to previous and current group discussions

- I'll be helping you get clarity on your goals and giving your strategies and tips to help you achieve them.

Plus a whole lot more.


If you're not sure what it's all about here's the first week chapter and exercise.


Read it and decide if this study/training is right for you.

Then you can go to the link and sign up to be notified when the study/training opens.


As I prepare everything I'm trying to make this extremely affordable for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this.




And don't forget, if you know someone who would benefit from this training, please pass it on to them. We can make a difference one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights