Changing Inside Out Now!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Will Personally Answer Your Questions

I’ve been thinking about what my subscribers need the most. 

Although I’ve been sending emails and writing articles/blog posts that I feel will help you, I don’t know your specific situation and would like to directly address situations that you need help with right now. 

It’s your turn to let me know what you want. I’m listening. 

I know what it feels like to struggle and not know who to turn to and what to do. You’re not alone and help is here. 

Go ahead and answer these questions in the comment area or at
 http://www.changinginsideoutnow.com/contact/ and I’ll be personally responding to each one of them. 

- What questions do you have?

- What information would you like from me?

- What is your biggest struggle right now? 

- In which format do you learn best? – articles, reports, audios, videos, teleseminars, webinars, one on one or other? 

- Do you prefer to receive a newsletter, blog posts or email or interchanging combination of all 3? 

- What article/blog posts topics would you like written? 

-  What products or services are you most interested in? 

-  What else could I assist you with? 

 I'm looking forward to continue on this journey of learning and growing together.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Alicia, that is a wonderful offer. You are very kind and generous to think so often of others. I hope Spirit will bless you with great abundance. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan. I receive that blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Insights