Changing Inside Out Now!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Changing Inside Out Now! Getting my body back - Day 7


Determination gives birth to persistence and is the outward expression in the form of persistence.

Persistence is the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behaviour.

When you make a decision to achieve a goal, you become determined in your heart and mind to attain the desired end results. Your determination gives birth to persistence being expressed in your continued repeated action, day after day, until you reach the finish line.

As you visualize your goals everyday, you reinforce the decision you made to its attainment, thereby fuelling your determination, and as a result, propelling you into outward expression; action.

In achieving my ideal weight, positive daily fueling words reinforces my decision to achieve this goal, feeding my determination, which in turn, causes me to watch what I eat and persist in my daily exercise routine.


Fueling words: I can achieve what I set my mind to attain.

Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.

Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights