Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Changing Inside Out Now! Getting my body back - Day 3


Routine: Warm-ups, stretches, aerobics, toning and strength exercises, cool down.

Visualization - keeping focus on my goal; healthy, strong and my ideal body weight and shape.
Deep breathing - relaxes the muscles and sends oxygen to the muscles where exercising alone would not reach.

Accountability is taking full responsibility for your actions and ensuring that the things you said you would do gets done. When you set out to accomplish a goal, verbalizing this decision, you put yourself in a position that you have no other choice but to follow through to the end.

Regardless of what obstacles come your way, you deal with it, refocus your position and get back on track.

Stagnation is counterproductive. You will never reach the finish line if you yield to obstacles/discouragement and give up. One foot at a time, step by step, focusing on the final outcome until you attain your goal.

Fueling words: I do that which is within my power to do to attain that which I desire to achieve.

1 comment:

  1. Story of my life. I will be reading your progress, and, if you're interested, share my own tales of getting my body back!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Insights