Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Changing Inside Out Now! Getting my body back - Day 2


The journey continues.

I've done my stretches, toning and strength exercises combined with vivid visualization.

In order to produce visible change on the outside, it must first begin within.

Before a tree becomes a tree it is first a seed. That seed goes through the transformation process invisible to the eyes of the outer world. The growth continues as it absorbs nutrients from the soil, getting stronger day by day until it breaks the surface and reaches for the sunlight. The small manifestation of this seed is the visible beginning to its journey to the final stage of becoming a tree.

The process of change begins very much the same way. It starts internally, absorbing its nutrients from what is within; our continuous thoughts, our feelings - fueling it every day. We focus on the end results, speaking and rehearsing positive words of encouragement.

My fueling words: I am at my ideal weight. I am healthy and strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights