Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The #1 reason for my life success...and yours!

Many factors often contribute to a person's success in life - whether it's breaking free from limiting beliefs that sabotage one's progress so you could move on to finally achieving your goals or believing in yourself enough to leave your comfort zone and take the first step towards living your dream or whatever it is.

I have found that once you've found that one thing it causes everything else to fall into place.

The #1 reason for my success in dealing with relationship issues - dealing with hurts, break-up etc., building my self-esteem, seeing my own worth, overcoming emotional issues like dealing with depression, resentment, anger, loneliness, building self-confidence, changing careers, starting or growing a business, making decisions and everything I do comes from my connection with the Spirit.

And I'm not talking about just knowing that you're connected to the Spirit, but really spending that quiet time feeling the energy of the Spirit flowing in and through me and consciously making that inner connection.

As you've read many of my articles, I always refer back to the connection to the Spirit because I think it's key to life. It's the Soil of Life. And as a tree that's disconnected from the soil eventually withers away, so it is with us when we're not completely connected to the Spirit.

The symptoms that we see in our lives - feeling unworthy, feeling lost, feeling lonely, confused, frustrated, burdened, anxious, impatience etc. all comes from us not consciously connecting to the Spirit.

As soon as you make that decision to make that connection a part - a vital part - of your life then all these other things begin to fall away. And even if you slip up a bit you know exactly what to do to get back on track.

This is soooo important. The things I've gone through and struggled with - when my first relationship ended and left me feeling so hurt, lonely, small, then picking myself up from that place of hopelessness to wanting to live and move on to now finding my spiritual mate and having a family of 8 children and continuing to grow, all came from me turning inwardly to the Source of my power, becoming clear on what I wanted and decided not to settle for what my current situation or what life what dishing out to me at that time.

You don't have to stay where you are. Believe me, it can and will turn around for you as it did for me and so many others as you use this one principle - connecting with the Source of your power every day.

And I will share with you the mindset I developed and the mental tools I used to attract the life I desired to have in the upcoming training program.

If you're struggling with feelings of not being good enough, low self-worth, low self-esteem and lack of confidence, then this will give you some direction to begin to transform your life.

This is a radio show I was on with Laura Lester Fournier and thought that the information here will help you tremendously.

If you'd like to watch the video version - go to this link


If you prefer to listen to the audio - go to this link



*********************************************************************************
==> THIS WEEK! Supercharge Your Self-Confidence. I'll be opening up the new training program later this week to help you boost your self-esteem, overcome inferiority complex and build self-confidence. So keep an eye out for the announcement.

*********************************************************************************

If you're still struggling with your life and you can't seem to breakthrough the road blocks, don't you think it's time to stop and do something about it? I'd like to suggest a simple step-by-step process, a Life-Changing Map.

Get the details at


If you need to talk with someone to help you get clarity on reaching your goals, why not consider a Free-30 Minute Self-Empowerment Session with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights