Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

8 Empowering Life-changing Steps Learned from Dismantling a Baby Car Seat - Part 2


The simplest things around us can teach us the most profound life lessons if we pay attention to them and apply them to other areas of our lives.

Today we'll look at Step 3 and Step 4 of Empowering Life-changing Steps Learned from Dismantling a Baby Car Seat. If you missed the introduction and Step 1 and 2, check out yesterday's post.

3) Ask for wisdom

I asked the Spirit for wisdom each step of the way. I said, "Holy Spirit, please help me to figure this out. Please show me how to pull this apart." Knowing that I had help gave me the encouragement I needed to pursue my goal.

Often times we take on tasks by ourselves thinking that we are all alone and we have no help. But when you realize that you have the Universal Wisdom within you - you have access to all knowledge - there's nothing that can stop you from achieving your goals. You are not alone. You do not have to rely on limited knowledge when you have access to the Unlimited Supply. 

4) Take Action

I took action on what I knew and worked with that. Whatever little knowledge you do have is a seed you can sow into the Soil of the Spirit and when sown will begin to grow and expand. As I asked the Spirit for help, I took small steps toward achieving my goal and those smalls steps were expanded on by the Wisdom of the Spirit. 

You see, because I was open to Spirit guidance, my actions were also directed by Spirit hands. I recall using the screwdriver at one point to pry open one of the parts. I had fiddled with it for a bit - pressing the buttons around it but it didn't work - I just felt to push the screwdriver underneath and voila, it came apart so easily. 

The Spirit knows the exact path you should go, the exact steps you should take and the exact words you should say. So when you yield into the Divine Wisdom whatever you put your hand to becomes successful.

Look out tomorrow for Part 3 as we cover Step 5 and Step 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights