Changing Inside Out Now!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Tunespirtiation - Looking for Unconditional Love?

If you're looking for unconditional love, you never know when it will show up. When you become clear on what you want in a relationship and keep an open heart, the partner you're looking for will show up. Love has a way of knocking at your door at the most unexpected time in the least expected place. 

That's how I met the love of my life. I never saw it coming that day when he said hello. But I knew what I wanted in a relationship. I wasn't looking for anything spectacular but true love in my life. I was totally open to what the Spirit had to offer knowing that the good I desired will come to me and it did. 

Would you like to know more about my personal story and the steps I took to attract the love of my life? Find out how at http://www.changinginsideoutnow.com/Lifechangingmap

Today's tunespiration comes from Jah Cure - Unconditional Love.


http://youtu.be/FRG4s7rx284


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights