Changing Inside Out Now!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeling Overwhelmed? Here's the solution

Here's a quote from Daily Word, Unity that I think outlines the solution to overwhelm.

I broke it down for easier understanding and better absorbsion into the subconscious mind.

"At certain points in my life, I might feel overwhelmed and believe there are no answers to my problems.
I may search frantically for solutions, and I may even lose hope.

In those times, I bear in mind that:

- I am one with Spirit
- I am whole and
- Have all I need, at this very moment

Through reflection upon this truth, I:

- Connect deeply with Spirit
- I ask for direction and wait for guidance
- I then take action and do what I am called to do

My connection with the Divine helps me:

- Make loving and compassionate decisions
- I am able to see new possibilities that honor me and others in my life
- I am filled with hope

I celebrate today's blessings and look forward to the gifts of tomorrow."

This is so powerful. Follow these steps each day to overcome overwhelm and create the life you desire and you'll be soaring over whatever issues you face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights