Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Claim Your Freedom

I found this inspiration from Daily Word, Unity. I thought it my inspire you.


FREEDOM

My true freedom rests in Spirit.
I may feel powerless in certain difficult situations, but powerlessness is an illusion. Even though I may not know how I will find my way through, I know that true wisdom and power come from Spirit within.

To move beyond any standstill, I remember the Truth of my existence: I am divinely created, made in the image and likeness of God. In this Truth, there is no room for worry. I live in a consciousness that is limitless; I live in spiritual freedom.

I fully use the power of Spirit within me to be free from restraint. I break through chains that bind me and open to the understanding that I have the power here and now to do all things. Filled with Spirit, my life is bursting with God's promises.

If you'd like to get a step-by-step process to empower yourself to change any area of your life, then you'd want to check out The Life-Changing Map.


Want to get more clarity and help for your particular situation, how about a Free-30 Minute Self-Empowerment Session with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights