Changing Inside Out Now!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Are You Willing To Change Your Life? Here’s what to do

Changing your life is more than just desire. Everybody wants to make a change in some area of their life, whether it is to lose weight, become more self-confident, improve your relationship or deepen your spirituality. But the real question is, “Are you willing to change?” There’s a difference between willingness and wanting to change your life.

Let me use myself as an example. After the birth of my 5th child I knew I needed to start working out to get back into shape. I didn’t like the way I looked and I wanted to lose off the extra pounds. I wanted to but wasn’t willing to exercise at the time. It felt difficult and my mind just didn’t want to go there.

I went back and forth with this until finally I couldn’t take it anymore. So I started doing some stretches and warms ups but nothing was happening. Yes, I couldn’t take it anymore but it was only when I got really serious and said that I had enough that it lit a fire under my ‘wanting to’.

I looked for information to help me get started. I looked at diet plans, set my schedule first thing in the morning, before I went out to work, to go for my morning walk and jog. It was tough but I pressed through until I was making progress towards my goal.

The weight was dropping so fast one of my co-workers said that she felt like she wanted to start her own diet program as well. I got focused and determined each day. I upgraded my workout, added new routines in the mix and got even better results.

You see, it’s one thing to say that you want something. But it’s a whole other ballgame when you’re willing to do what it takes to get the results you want. Because when you’re willing, you’ve made the commitment to take action instead of just wanting.

You can have all the knowledge about how to do stuff but that knowledge would only be taking up head space if you’re not putting it to use to change your life.

So what do you do when you want to be willing? I know I was there too. I knew I had to work out. I wanted to get to my goal but I was honest with myself. I remember saying to the Spirit, “I know I must exercise but I feel like I’m not willing to go there. Please help me to be willing.” It didn’t happen right away but when it did happen I was on fire.

Go ahead right now and ask the Spirit to help you make the next step and to be willing to take action every day until you get the results you want.

This is your chance to get on aboard and learn the life-changing principles from the Master Key System to transform your life and gain the results you want.

== > Here's my weekend gift to you -


You can study this on your own, however if you'd like someone to...

- take you by the hand
- shorten the learning curve
- show you the steps I used to change many areas of my life and still use today
- and help you to implement and reinforce the changes you want to create so you can finally break free from self-sabotage and limitations...

then I'd like to invite you to join the Master Key System Program.

You'll get all the details here.


I look forward to working with you to help you transform your life and achieve your goals.

And don't forget, if you know someone who would benefit from this training, please pass it on to them. We can make a difference one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights