Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Overcoming Desperation - How to Overcome Dark Times in Your Life

Overcoming desperation when you face dark times is possible no matter how awful things may seem right now in your life.

Desperate feelings come about as a result of feeling disempowered when you face dark times. If you lost your job or lack the finances you need to pay your bills or purchase food, feelings of desperation and anxiety can overtake you, especially during the Christmas season. But you don't have to allow them to.

Use the following 3 steps to help you become empowered so you can overcome desperation this season.

Step #1 - Turn on the light of hope

You're feeling desperate because you've lost hope that all is working out on your behalf. Let the light of hope shine on your situation. There's always a way out of each situation you face. But if you allow the cloud of desperation to hang over your mind it will be difficult to see the way out or receive light in the form of inspired ideas and wisdom that will lead you out of this dark tunnel. Hope brings peace and peace empowers you.

Step #2 - Ask for what you want

Quiet your mind so you can think clearly about what you want. Once you have a clear picture of what you desire the outcome to be, ask for what you want. This process takes your mind from focusing on how bad things are to seeing the solution of how good things can become.

This mental shift in your thought process puts you into a different vibration so you can begin to attract what you desire into your life experience. Asking for what you desire is very powerful but you must ask with the mind frame of seeing the results you want, not what you don't want. And when you ask, ask with the expectation that you will receive an answer.

Step #3 - Let go and relax

Let go of your frustration. Let go of your desperation. Relax your mind so you can think clearly and be open for the answer to come to you and recognize it when it does show up. As you go about your day, pay attention to what's in front of you. Ask, "What can I do to bring me the results I want? How can I see this situation differently? What can I do differently?"

What you're doing here is changing the way you're responding to your situation and coming from a place of empowerment.

Hope brings you courage to face another day.

Asking for what you want shifts your attention into resolution mode.

Letting go and relaxing shifts your vibration so you can begin to attract what you desire and ask the right questions instead of focusing on the wrong things and recreating more of the negative energy that comes from desperation.


I would like to work with you.

Check out the details here and let me know what you think.


 I'm completely committed to help you...

- Become laser clear on what you want to achieve.

- I'll help you create a step by step action plan to achieve those goals.

-And I'll help you stay accountable and motivated to achieve your goal.

- I'll help you develop the mindset you need to attract the resources and conditions you need to achieve your goals.

- You'll learn how to shift your perspective to the results you desire and move past your mental limitations and fear of failure to becoming unstoppable.

- I'll take you through the exact process I use to deepen my spiritual connection and get the answers I need to take the next step.

- You'll learn to see yourself as a giant over your circumstances and not the other way around.

- Plus I'll share with you the mental techniques I use to change the negative thoughts and results you don't want and create positive results that you do want. It's so simple to do.

- And you know that as you read my articles I use a step by step simple 'here's how to do it' process so you can see where you're going and know what to do.

**If you're ready for me to mentor you, go here for the details


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights