Changing Inside Out Now!

Join Free Today!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting My Body Back Friday - Take Charge With Spirit Guidance

This is an excerpt from Daily Word, Unity.

With Spirit as my guide, I take charge of my life.

I have all I need to create the life I desire through the power and guidance of Spirit within me. I take charge of my health by first affirming the truth of my being:

I am whole and perfect, physically and spiritually beautiful.

Next I take action in support of this truth by getting sufficient rest, exercising, and eating a balanced diet.

I take charge of my attitude by associating with people who are positive and uplifting and by looking for the best in myself and others.

I take charge of my success by accepting responsibility for my life and acting upon the wisdom of Spirit within me.

I take charge of my life by using the gifts of Spirit in life-enhancing ways. Spirit is my guide as I create the life I desire.

Watch the video for some interesting health quotes.

http://youtu.be/KZRBe7jVpCY


2 comments:

  1. That was great, Alicia. I also love Daily Word. Have gotten it for years.Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Susan. Yes, my mom has read for many years.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Insights

There was an error in this gadget