Changing Inside Out Now!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's Your Personal Philosophy?

Interesting question. I was asked this question by one of my subscribers and thought I'd share my response with you. Perhaps you share this same philosophy or can find something to add to your own.

Here goes...

I live my live with the belief that all I need comes from one Source and that's the Source of the Spirit. All life that we see comes from the Spirit into physical form and this life comes from, is created and nurtured by Unconditional Love.

We are each the physical expression of God - meaning the essence and life of God is expressed in and through each one of us. And because of this we are all connected and interconnected through the energy of the Great Universal Spirit.

What does that mean for us?

Everything that we desire to live fully in this physical form is available to us. Everything else flows out of that relationship. My conscious interconnection with the Great Universal Spirit or God allows me the opportunity to open the flow of power into all areas of my life.

If I need wisdom to manifest inner joy, peace, love, money, enhance my relationship, write an article, understand life, manage my business, care for my children, overcome frustration, depression, stress, lose weight and the list can go on and on, I turn within to the Universal Source of Wisdom to get the answer I need to live a truly enriched life.

It is my quiet time that I spend each day with Spirit and that conscious connection and awareness each day that keeps me nourished by the Spirit.

The key to living is in knowing how to allow the flow of the Universal Wisdom and Power to enter and penetrate all areas of our lives and that begins with silence - quiet time in communicating with the Spirit in all we do so we become empowered from within.

There are many voices outside of us saying this is the way to go, this is the way to do it and this is how it works for me. The only thing with that is who do you listen to or what worked for someone may not necessarily work that way for you. But this is where you learn to tap into your own inner guidance to know what information is right for you and who you should listen to.

Through developing your own personal relationship with God and learning to recognize the wisdom of the Spirit that comes to you, that's how you know the path that's right for you in all you do and all decisions you make.

I think this is very important to resolving whatever issues you are facing in your life. It doesn't matter what it is, whether small, large or in between you can gain access to the wisdom you need to resolve your personal issues. The answers are all inside of you.

You see, the power of electricity was always available but up until someone discovered how to harness this power into a form that all of us could benefit from - put light into our houses, use the stove to cook our food, use the vacuum to clean our carpets - then this power eluded us.

It is in understanding how this universal power works and providing a channel through which this power could flow that we are able to benefit from this universal energy.

So if you'd like to know the steps to becoming empowered from within where you learn specifically to deepen your spiritual connection, develop your listening skills to the Spirit, extract the wisdom you need that's already inside you to resolve your personal issues and direct the power of the Spirit into all areas of your life, then I'd like to invite you to check out the The Life-Changing Map and begin transforming your life today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights