Changing Inside Out Now!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Tunespiration - Flying Without Wings

Are you flying without wings? What's your special thing? Everyone of us has something that keeps us going, something that gives us hope each day, something that makes life worth living. What's yours? Do you know?

Here's how to find out.

1) What gives you the greatest joy?
2) What could you do all day and feel completely in your 'zone'?
3) What gives you the deeper satisfaction? 
4) What brings out the best in you?

Take the time to do some soul-searching and when you find your special thing, think of ways that you could do more of it to begin flying without wings. 

For me, my special thing is my quiet time with the Spirit, connecting with love and feeling the life and love flowing within me. This always gets my day started on the right foot and gives me the strength and wisdom to deal with whatever comes my way each day. 

I look for more time to spend quietly. Everything else in my life falls into place from here. My family is dear to me but my love for them is tremendously enriched by my connection with Spirit. With Spirit I feel like I'm flying without wings. 

Today's tunespiration - Flying Without Wings - Ruben Studdard.

http://youtu.be/bD4rmB1shsk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights