Changing Inside Out Now!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Tunespiration - If Everyone Cared

If everyone cared and showed love our world would be a different place. If we all recognized the truth of our existence and our divinity and lived from this truth what would our lives be like? We would move mountains. But it all starts with you and me; each of us taking responsibility for our own personal growth, our own reconnection with the Great Universal Spirit, one person at a time. 

What can we do to begin to care? Start with the ones close to you because these are the ones you have to live with every day, these are the ones whose flaws you see very clearly. And if you can look beyond their flaws, their faults and still feel love toward them, you would have begin to master the art of love and go beyond the 'I love you because you love me or show me love' and enter into the 'I love you in spite of yourself'. 

Does this allow you to become a doormat in your family? No, certainly not. But you can speak your truth peacefully and from a heart of love. 

Today's tunespiration comes from Nickelback - If Everyone Cared. 

http://youtu.be/-IUSZyjiYuY



By the way, if you're still struggling with your life and you can't seem to breakthrough the road blocks, don't you think it's time to stop and do something about it? I'd like to suggest a simple step-by-step process, a Life-Changing Map.

Get the details at

http://www.changinginsideoutnow.com/Lifechangingmap/

If you need to talk with someone to help you get clarity on reaching your goals, why not consider a Free-30 Minute Self-Empowerment Session with me.

Just hit reply to schedule your session or sign up at http://www.changinginsideoutnow.com/coaching/


If Everyone Cared lyrics

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight

Singing, "Amen I, I'm alive"
(I'm alive)
Singing, "Amen I, I'm alive"

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

And I'm singing
Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I
(I'm alive)

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing, "Amen I, I'm alive"
(I'm alive)
Singing, "Amen I, I'm alive"

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/n/nickelback-lyrics/if-everyone-cared-lyrics.html ]
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

We'd see the day, we'd see the day
(When nobody died)
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
(When nobody died)
We'd see the day
(When nobody died)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights