Changing Inside Out Now!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Look for avenues to improve and expand


Getting my body back - Day 132


I'm always keeping my options open to optimize my workout program. I came across this interesting book from our local public library - The Body Sculpting Bible for Women - the way to practical perfection by James Villepigue and Hugo Rivera. This book also features the 14-day body sculpting workout.

The 14-day workout does not promise a quick fix ideal weight program but a 14 day time frame for performing a set of exercises and then change the workout. During those 14 days your body begins to adjust to the new routine and therefore lessen the effectiveness of your workout.

I have already been doing some of these weight training exercises, but this gives me an opportunity to fine tune my repetitions and also provides great advice and tips to getting better results.

So, in addition to my walking and step training, starting tomorrow, I'll be including these workouts. I'm still going over their meal plan to see what adjustments I could make to my own.

We never grow if we settle for where we are. We must always look for ways to improve and keep getting better even after we see major improvements. A river never stops flowing; it's in constant motion - refreshing itself moment by moment, day by day. Once movement slows down to the point of becoming stagnant it creates a recipe for pollution and disease. Similarly, we invite negative results when we stop learning and growing.

Whatever goal you're working on, keep looking for ways to be better at what you're doing and after you've done it better, keeping looking for new avenues to improve or expand and do that better, as well.

Fuelling words: I open my mind for new ideas of improvement and expansion that I may be the best that I can be.

Workout: walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights