Changing Inside Out Now!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Excerpt from the book - Conversations with God


God's assurance to us.

I feel that I`m being taken on a higher journey in my understanding of life and my spiritual adventure. I share with you an excerpt taken from `Conversations with God`.

``If you have questions, day to day questions... Know that you can call on me to answer them. This is not the only way I speak to you. Listen to me in the truth of your soul. Listen to me in the feelings of your heart. Listen to me in the quiet of your mind. Here me everywhere.

Whenever you have a question, simply know that I have answered it already. Then, open your eyes to your world. My response could be in an article already published, in a sermon already written and about to be delivered, in a movie now being made, in a song just yesterday composed, in the words now being said by a loved one, in the heart of a new friend about to be made.

My truth is in the whisper of the wind, the babble of the brook, the crack of the thunder, the tap of the rain. It is the feel of earth, the fragrance of the lily, the warmth of the sun, the pull of the moon.

My truth and your surest help in time of need is as awesome as the night’s sky and is simply incontrovertibly trustful as a baby’s gurple. It is as loud as a pounding heartbeat and as quiet as a breath taken in unity with me. I will not leave you. I cannot leave you. For you are my creation and my product, my daughter and my son, my purpose and myself.

Call on me therefore, wherever and whenever you are separate from the peace I am. I will be there with truth and light and love.``

Taken from Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Insights